Explore alternative approaches to listening and working with horses on an emotional and spiritual level. See attached PDF for more details and to sign up.
Essential Oils for Horses PDF
- Barrels of Fun with Dressage or Fun with Barrels and Poles with Taylor Merrill
- Acupressure for Horses with Diana Thompson
- Riding Your from the Ground Series with Judy McHerron
- Groundwork, Building the Foundation
- Round Pen Finesses
- Refinement of Lunging Skills
- Work in Hand, Shoulder In from the Ground
- Riding Without a Horse: Using mime exercises on the ground to improve your riding on the horse (Your horse wants you to attend this :)
- Fairy Tails Riding Camp & Retreat: A Get Away for Adult Horse Lovers. (Must be over 21)
Please feel free to share this email and information with anyone you know that would be interested. Let me know your interests and ideas for future classes.
Instructions to sign up are included in the attached flyers *OR *just Email me to let me know you are coming, you can you can pay at the door. Contact me with any questions.
Hope to see you all at a class or two!
*Judy McHerron * | *Riding Instructor*
BS in Equestrian Studies & Business Admin
United States Pony Club National Examiner
9 yrs Adjunct Faculty, Equine Science Dept, SRJC
USDF Bronze Medal
*Mobile* 707 696 2848